Unique Hamakua Coast hideaway to be sold “turn key” at auction on November 26, 2011 on the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii.
Custom built with attention to detail, this home (MLS# 245492) is architecturally designed and constructed with the highest quality of materials and finest of finishes
Located along one of the most beautiful coastlines in all of Hawaii, this home is private and secluded, yet part of the active, international, Piha Kahuku homesteads community in Ninole. Only one owner and impeccably maintained, this property is in exceptional condition inside and out. Beautiful ocean and pastoral views in the foreground and Mauna Kea views in the background.
Did I mention the views? And the landscaping?
Featured home details include:
- Cork flooring
- Quartzite stone
- Crema Andino natural stone
- Venetian gold granite counter tops
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinetry
- Birch cabinets in laundry room
- Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Roll in accessible entry stone tile showers
- Vaulted ceilings
- High-end furnishings…all you need are your pajamas and toothbrush, move right in!
Featured lifestyle details include:
- Quiet, private, and rural with wide open spaces
- Active community
- Fresh and clean air
- Ocean views in every direction
- Fertile soil ideal for gardening and/or an orchard
- Mild weather with a great balance of sunshine and rain
- Only 20 minutes North of downtown Hilo for all conveniences
- Satellite television and high-speed internet
- Retirement ready—or—work from home with peace and quiet
If you are looking for great value, this is the home for you! It doesn’t get much better than this, it’s a 10!